Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 is gonna be awesome.

Its 2013 now. Another year together with you my boy. Few more days and its gonna be 9th. I love you. I love you also means I love you more than anyone loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that no one loves you, or has loved you, or will love you, and also, I love you in a way that I love no one else, and never have loved anyone else, and never will love anyone else.
To those bitchy jealous girls that dislike me. Lol. You can say whatever shits you want. Because at the end of the day you are still a worthless mothafucker to me. Keep my name out of your fucking mouth.
You are his EX for a reason. Don't forget that. Where I go, where I live, who I'm with is none of your business. "It's funny how the people who know me the least have the most to say" These days, it seems like people love to hate, but hate to love. You
are so gonna be dead when I lose my temper one day.

No comments: